REASONS FOR THE FOR REVOLUTION
100 YEARS AGO
All food was organic. Vegetables grew from the earth. Fruit was picked directly from the tree. And farmers actually farms.
Pure, nutrient-dense foods were adundant and chemically-preserved foods were almost non- existent. Food was fresh. The soil was filled with minerals. The water was pure.
Everything our bodies needed, we received from the earth.
FASt forward to today
Our food is filled with artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, binders, fillers, hormones, pesticides, herbicides, irradiated ingredients, and now, genetically modified ingredients. According to medical experts, this "franken-food" is confusing our bodies and causing health issues that could be easily prevented.
- According to the American Cancer Society, 60% of all cancer is preventable
- According to the American Heart Association, 80% of all heart disease is preventable
- According to the Archives of Internal Medicine, 90% of all diabetes is preventable
modern day challenges
We are crazy busy. We live in fast forward mode and there seems to be no time for anything. We are consumed by work, home life and the stresses within, especially mothers.
- Do you ever feel like you need an extra 2 or 3 hours in your day?
- So you ever feel like you are running on empty?
- So you ever feel like you need more time and every?
When it comes to eating
We are forced to make compromises for convenience. The food that is the fasted and the cheapest is almost always filled with chemicals and devoid of real nutrition. The Statistics are frightening!
- Americans will eat 31% more packages food then fresh food today
- 20% of Americans will eat a meal in a car today
- 25% of all Americans will eat at least one fast food meal today